Ensure your transactions are closed to the satisfaction of all parties.
In today’s competitive market, real estate professionals seek to ensure that the safe and efficient transfer of the property title will result in greater client satisfaction, increased prestige and continued business.
GFT understands how you are pulled in multiple directions and how you never seem to have enough time to accomplish everything. Achieve a true competitive advantage by partnering with GFT and explore our outstanding title and escrow services, training resources and solutions to make you successful.
How Real Estate Agents can overcome closing challenges.
Closings don’t just happen.
Partner with GIT Florida Title Services to make sure your clients enjoy a smooth, hassle-free closing transaction and overcome any obstacle that might stand between you and your commission. You will have a ‘teammate “on your side that will work relentlessly towards achieving a successful conclusion. Working hand in hand with you is our key to success.
In order to smooth out closings, here are some key steps you can take to eliminate or minimize issues:
- Monitor all aspects of the transaction and be certain that all deadlines are met.
- Schedule ‘walk-throughs’ early enough so if issues do arise, they can be dealt with prior to sitting down at the closing table.
- Be on time.Time is money and being punctual for the appointments is considered courteous and professional and keeps everyone on schedule.
- Do not assume that settlement agents and title companies are cognizant of the terms or conditions of the sales contract as we are not always privy to its terms.
- Present clear and concise commission statements, outlining the exact amounts of commissions, earnest money and any reimbursements to be made, to the attorneys and title company prior to the closing.
- If you are the selling broker, verify the commission amounts are correct with the listing agent and indicate to GFT whether all or part of the earnest money is coming through the escrow or provide the commission breakdown and payees.
- Provide us with your contact information, address, phone number, email address and that of other Realtors® so we can identify the office most likely to close the transaction. This will help us to know whom to contact or get information from in the event of a closing issue.
The title insurance and settlement process can be a detailed and extensive one and GFT’s team of title professionals takes extraordinary time and expert skills to reduce risk and prepare for a smooth transaction.
As a Realtor®, you can play an important role to help your clients avoid problems and enjoy a successful closing.