GIT Florida Title Service Company (GFT), through the Greater Illinois Title Company Group of Companies, has established itself in the commercial/construction market by capturing signature projects across the country. By providing single point of contact capabilities for commercial, industrial and new construction projects, GFT tailors its services based upon customer need.
Builders, lenders, developers and the attorneys who represent them have the ability to choose from a menu of services for projects of all sizes. This menu of services includes 1031 tax deferred exchanges facilitated by Greater Illinois Tax Deferred Exchange Corporation; new construction services including land development projects; owner and lender construction escrows; condominium services including declaration compliance review; REALINFO™, a web-based real estate information service and full ALTA-ACSM surveys through Greater Illinois Survey Company.
GIT Florida Title Services offers title insurance policies underwritten by Chicago Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and Westcor Land Title Insurance Company.
GFT’s commercial and construction portfolio of transactions include office buildings, industrial warehouses, shopping centers, hospitals, farms, multi-lot subdivisions, townhouse developments and numerous condominium developments. The company provides its customers with a special level of customized service designed especially for them. This helps the customer preserve resources so that they may be devoted to more important and profitable activities.
Some recent projects handled by the GIT Group of Companies include:
- 30 East Huron Condominium Chicago IL – $60.0 million
- 110 West Superior Condominium New Construction Chicago IL – $35 million
- Multi- Family New Construction Indianapolis IN – $9.7 million
- Mixed Use Development in Williston ND – $13.4 million
- Parkside of Old Town Redevelopment of Cabrini Green – title insurance, construction escrow and escrow closing services – $100 million
- 1411 South Michigan – 220 unit condominium new construction – $52 million
- Town Hall Apts. – 84 unit LGBTQ Senior Affordable Housing Adult Community – $23 million
- Wilson Yards Development of old Chicago Transit Authority Bus Barn – Montrose & Broadway – Title Insurance, Construction Escrow and Escrow Closing Services – $151.0 million
- Medical Facility in TX – $6.6 million
- Multi-family new construction in Indianapolis IN – $9.7 million
- Manufacturing Facility TX – $14.0 Million
- Poultry Farm IA – $4.5 million
- Multiple Commercial Parcels Northwest IN – $14.8 million
- Vacant Land Development – Elizabeth City, NC – $3.0 million
- Westhaven Park Redevelopment, Chicago – Title insurance, $15.067 million construction escrow and mortgagee’s policy, insured ground lease, fee title, tax credit financing, and TIF financing – $30.8 million
- 29 South LaSalle Street Chicago – Redevelopment of 100 year old historical office building into residential units; construction escrow and title insurance – $52.0 million
The company dedicates special resources and highly skilled teams to provide innovative problem solving and personalized service. With multiple locations and nationwide coverage, GFT has the ability to extend out many of its services to branch offices and partner companies which makes it convenient and time effective for customers and contractors alike.
Through its National Title Services Group™ (NTSG™), GFT has the ability, resources and expertise to provide title insurance and closing services for out-of-state residential and commercial title business by offering full service title insurance and settlement services for real estate transactions nationwide.
NTSG™ will coordinate commercial title clearance, commercial escrow closing matters and commercial underwriting decisions for GFT’s local and national customer base in all fifty states. An experienced team of professionals will customize services and take a proactive approach to each transaction. Whether you are working a one-time deal, multi-state or multi-site transactions, condo conversions or new condo development, new construction or rehab, GFT’s team of professionals will help your deal stay on track and ensure that closing deadlines are met.
For more information about GIT Florida Title Service’s products and services, please contact our state office at 941.330.2500.